Depresso: The feeling you get when you have run out of coffee. Get your coffee fix even in the shower.
- For all skin types.
- Recommended for dry & sensitive skin.
- Soap type: Cold-curing 28 days natural oils saponification
- Lather score: 5 out of 5
- Moisturising score: 5 out 5
Espresso, Ground Coffee
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide
Made with 88.0% natural ingredients
Coffee is a great natural source of antioxidant and wonderful at both firming and brightening for the skin. Ground coffee is great natural exfoliation solutions given the slightly coarse texture of the coffee powder, a good scrub helps restore skins elasticity & natural glow.
Sweet nutty coffee with aldehydic floral notes
Lather up & rinse clean. 2 in 1 cleanse and scrub. Suitable for face & body.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water immediately. In the unlikely case of any irritation, discontinue use and consult a doctor. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Caring for your soap:
Handmade soaps naturally have a high glycerin content, which is great to the skin. But that also means the soap require a place to dry out in between uses.
Here few tips to prolong the life of your favourite soaps:
- Do not leave your bar soap sitting in water in a soap dish or under a dripping shower head.
- Keep it on a well drained soap dish.
- Store in cool dry place and in its original packaging if not in use.
- Best use within 12 months of purchase to get the best scent quality.
- Due to the content of natural ingredients used during the creation of this soap, the color of the product will change gradually and may be slightly vary.
- Each of our soaps are uniquely handcrafted.