Ultimately manly man.
Who knows more about masculinity except yourself? Let’s play alpha.
- For all skin types.
- Soap type: amino-acid soap bar
- Lather score: 4 out of 5
- Moisturising score: 5 out 5
- Made with 77% ingredients of natural origin.
Bamboo Charcoal, Clay
Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Hydroxide, Kaolin, Fragrance, Sodium Lactate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Charcoal Powder (Bamboo)
Charcoal: A good absorbent where it draws out the toxin and impurities from you skin & cleanse the skin pores deeply, leaving it clean & smooth without any residue which allow the skin breathe properly. It has antibacterial and antifungal properties. It acts as a natural exfoliator, helping to get rid of dead skin cells for radiant & fairer skin
Clay: Kaolin clay is the gentlest in terms of its absorption compared to other colors of clay and thus it is great for sensitive & dry skin. It also has mild exfoliation.
Citrus fruity ozonic on a musky and woody base gives off that crisp, clean and fresh scent of masculinity
Lather up & rinse clean. Suitable for face & body.
Caring for your soap:
Handmade soaps naturally have a high glycerin content, which is great to the skin. But that also means the soap require a place to dry out in between uses.
Here few tips to prolong the life of your favourite soaps:
- Do not leave your bar soap sitting in water in a soap dish or under a dripping shower head.
- Keep it on a well drained soap dish.
- Store in cool dry place and in its original packaging if not in use.
- Best use within 12 months of purchase to get the best scent quality.
- Due to the content of natural ingredients used during the creation of this soap, the color of the product will change gradually and may be slightly vary.
- Each of our soaps are uniquely handcrafted.